Hi!!!

Welcome to our blog with everything about Cats!!! Hope you love it as much as we do!!!
-Grace

Monday, November 26, 2012

School Maze

Today, GRACE LOST HER BRAIN. We were walking to Newspaper class, and Grace took us to Mr. Cole's class. Which was not only on the wrong floor, but yet also IN THE WRONG BUILDING. I was confused, until she grabbed her pink water bottle off of his desk. Mr. Cole - EXCUSE ME WHILE I WRITHE IN PAIN (Grace just slapped me in the back; and you do not know a  slap until you feel hers) - Mr. Cole smiled and told us he would see us tomorrow. Grace then proceded to take me upstairs to put away her water bottle, and now we were probably about five minutes late. I staarted following Grace, and I realised that she was taking us to the high school, which was two buildings away from the one we needed to be in. "Grace, are you sure you know where we're going?" I asked. She looked at me, her eyes hazy with crazy. "Well, I was following you!" she said. Excuse me while I *facepalm*.

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment