Hi!!!

Welcome to our blog with everything about Cats!!! Hope you love it as much as we do!!!
-Grace

Monday, November 12, 2012

Fact of the Week - Week 1

On Friday, the wifi in our school went ker-plunk. So our teacher, Mr. Welsh, declared a free day! Since there was no wifi, there really wasn't anything to do. I mean like, digital age, seriously? Y U FAIL? So then I remembered that I had How to Train Your Dragon in my disk slot. I opened Windows Media Player, and we watched some of the beginning. Then Grace skipped to the part where a Terrible Terror cuddles up with Hiccup, and she said "Did you know that the movements of dragons are based off of the movements of cats?" And then I'm like, "OMG. NO WAY. yes, I knew that."
Moral- Dragons' movements are based off of cats'.

No comments:

Post a Comment