Hi!!!

Welcome to our blog with everything about Cats!!! Hope you love it as much as we do!!!
-Grace

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Welcome (in cat world)

As most cat lovers know a lot of cats like being under a Christmas tree and like to pretend that they are in the jungle. I don't know why, but they do. Well this is my cat's, Delin, second Christmas and she is still getting use to the tree. Well, when I was 8 years old my parents got me a 4 and a half foot fake tree because I like using ornaments and my mom likes just likes red bows and white lights and so I get to dectorate my tree however I want to. Well its really short and my cat likes to hide underneath and go after the ornaments. The other day she was really acting crazy and was running around the floor really fast and she somehow knocked down 3 ornatements!!! How is that possible? It shouldn't happen!!! Well thats the end of my Christmas cat story for now! Welcoming Sam . . .

Hey all,
My cat has some so-called "issues" with Christmas. Here are just a few...
1. She likes to chew on the boughs of the christmas tree.
2. Last year, she climed up our 16-foot christmas tree, knocked down ALL of the ornaments at the top, and got stuck.
3. She is not a people-cat. By that, she will scratch out the eyes of anyone who is not me. Unless I am within the vincity.
4. Two years ago, she chewed a hole in our screen door and a squirrel attacked the house. From the INSIDE.
5. She's basically the Grinch in cat form.
These are just some of her "problems."

No comments:

Post a Comment