Hi!!!

Welcome to our blog with everything about Cats!!! Hope you love it as much as we do!!!
-Grace

Monday, November 5, 2012

Intro

Okay. I'm Sam. We are doing this blog for a school project, and my friend Grace is my partner. We share the account (obviously) but sometimes we will post seperate... posts?. So anyway, just gonna warn you. If anything crazy, stupid, or doesn't make sense is posted, I have done it. Remember! Now... INTRODUCING... Grace Fieni. :D
Hi! My friend Sam and I are excited about starting this blog about a shared interest we have - Cats!!! Everything on this will be related to cats or will be imforming you about them. I used to have a cat and now I have another. Abigail and Delin(she is a girl and if you want to learn how to pronounce her name look up Babylon 5!). My friend Sam has 3 cats currently. Sox, Magic, and Hiedi. So in case you are wondering we know A LOT about cats. Hope you enjoy this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment