Hi!!!

Welcome to our blog with everything about Cats!!! Hope you love it as much as we do!!!
-Grace

Friday, November 30, 2012

Favorite Cat Names

Well I was looking on the web about cat names and I came upon a site that took polls on the favorite cat names in the USA and turns out the number one female cat name is Bella. What I say to this is as follows: Cute. The number one male cat name is Max. I think that it is really cool because my one friend has a boy cat whose name is Max! The second female name is Lucy. Personally I don't really like that name. My mom wanted to name our cat Lucy, but me and my dad wanted Delin so that what happened. Well the number three name is Kitty. My response is and as follows: Real original. I mean really. Who names a cat kitty? Well if you want to read more go to:
http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/10-most-popular-kitten-names-slideshow/-photo-2542751-145100141.html
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment